Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pregnancy Journal: Week 18



-->
How far along? 18 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still at - 3lbs (at 133lbs).
Maternity clothes? Some.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Still feeling really tired and sleeping when I can (This is the same as last week).  
Best moment this week: Feeling what felt like little bubbles in my tummy (I think it is the baby moving).  
Miss Anything? Nothing much.  
Movement: Possibly.
Food cravings: Mostly foods I’m not supposed to be eating...
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’m (still) sick with C Diff so that makes me queasy at times. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender prediction: Boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy
Weekly Wisdom: Otter pops are your friend.
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound (it’s in a few weeks!).
-->

1 comment: